LIPITEAR™ MULTI is a microemulsion-based eye drop composed of an aqueous and lipid phase. This unique formula is clinically proven to treat dry eye disease and related indications.
LIPITEAR™ MULTI helps restore the microenvironment of the ocular surface that has been damaged due to dry eye disease, increased tear evaporation, or instability of the lacrimal film following refractive or other ocular surgery, traumas, spontaneous corneal erosion, contact lenses wear or prolonged exposure to computer screens.
The main components of the lipid phase are the physiological constituents of the lachrymal fluid (phospholipids and medium-chain triglycerides). The submicroscopic lipid particles dispersed in the microemulsion protect the ocular surface by forming a thin hydrophobic barrier very similar to the lipid layer naturally contained in the lachrymal film.
LIPITEAR™ MULTI is a medical device, currently marketed under its CE Mark (Class II A)
LIPITEAR™ MULTI advantage
Natural and Easy to use
Protects and Heals:
LIPTEAR™ MULTI is intended for the following indications:
- Post-operative management of ocular surgeries (e.g. refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplant)
- Traumatic and spontaneous corneal erosion
- Dry eye syndrome
Direction for use:
- Wash and rinse your hands thoroughly
- On first use, remove the tamper-evident ring by pulling off the prominent strap
- Remove the protective cap
- Instill 1 or 2 drops as needed or according to your specialist’s advice
- Replace the protective cap after use
Special precautions and warnings:
- Store the product between 2°C – 25°C.
- Do not freeze
- Do not use the product after the expire date
- Use the bottle within 90 days of opening. Any residual product must be disposed of.
- Do not use if you have a sensitivity to any of the ingredients
- It is common and normal to experience blurred vision for a few minutes after inserting eye drops. Make sure to wait for it to pass before undertaking any activities, such as driving or using machinery. Speak with your eye doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Eye irritation may occur after inserting eye drops
- Do not swallow the solution
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not insert the product into the eye at the same time as another substance as it may alter its effect. Insert eye drops either 15 minutes before or after using another product.
- Do not use the solution after the expiry date
- Do not use if the package is damaged
- Do not use if the pull-strip on protective cap is broken or missing
- After the container has been opened and the product used, the residual eye drops, if any, should be disposed of to prevent eye infection
- Avoid using the product while wearing contact lenses
- Make sure the nozzle never touches the eyeball as this may cause infection
LIPITEAR™ MULTI is a patented formulation by IOPtima Ltd.
CE 0123, LIPITEARTM MULTI is not approved for Sales in the US.
Manufacturer: Tubilux Pharma SpA, Via Costarica, 20/22 – 00071 Pomezia (RM), Italy